- SurgoGuard® EN13795-1:2019 (HP) AAMI level 4 surgical gown (REINFORCED)
- EMPIRE MEDICAL SURGO-GUARD Surgical Gown (Reinforced) Offering AAMI Level 4 / EN13795-1: 2019 (HP)
Film-Reinforced Surgical Gown
Meets AAMI 4 Liquid Barrier
Fluid resistance: barrier protection to prevent blood strikethrough and fluid contamination
- Flame resistance: meets CPSC1610 industry standard for low ignition
- Lint and abrasion resistance: reduces the risk of lint contamination in the wound and related post-operative complications
- Impervious, for lengthy, fluid-intensive procedures
Level 4 hospital gowns suitable for N 340:2003 / EN ISO 13982-1:2004 + A1:2010 / EN 13485 / EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 / CE 2163-PPE-1071 / EN 13795 /EN 1149-5:2008 standarts are suitable for being used in high risk enviroment, in epidemic situations, in operations and severe liquid procedures.
- Does Empire Medical offer an AAMI level 4 Surgical Gown?
- Yes. We offer three different AAMI level 4 surgical gowns, this data sheet is the highest protection gown by Empire Medical's brand Surgo Guard, Level 4 (EN13795) HP, REINFORCED Surgical Gown.
- Does Empire Medical have a 510(k) for the EMPIRE MEDICAL(TM) SurgoGuard® Surgical Gown (Reinforced)?
- Yes, EMPIRE MEDICAL SURGO-GUARD Surgical Gown (Reinforced) received 510(k) clearance .
- Is the EMPIRE MEDICAL SurgoGuard® Surgical Gown (Reinforced) an AAMI level 4 / EN13795 (HP), HSE, MDR Compliant surgical gown?
- Yes. The 510(k) clearance, HSE Compliant, MDR Compliant, High Performance which includes the ASTM F1671 test results, supports the AAMI level 4 & EN13795 classifcation for this product. #SurgoGuard®
- Supplied STERILE Packed, All SuroGuard Gowns are GS1 Compliant. (Please email to get the compliance registration number)
SurgoGuard® EN13795-1:2019 (HP) AAMI level 4 surgical gown (REINFORCED) Box 40
- Credit Availability.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (we will respond usually within an hour)